Friday 29 November 2013

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Allergy to lemon oil

Hi Melanie, a year ago when I first started using the Breathe blend it seemed like my cough and sore throat got worse. I was applying it topically and diffusing it while I slept. My little boy had a croupy sounding cough at that same time. I began using Breathe on his chest and up his spine. I read somewhere of a protocol of Breathe, peppermint, and frank up the spine. I applied multiple times that day. The next day he woke up with hives. I felt I had overdone it. I also thought maybe we did have a sensitivity to something in the blend. BUT now we have no problems with it. I decided that it must have been a symptom of detox. Toxin release can happen even from having a deep tissue massage. The toxins in the muscles are released and have to be cleared out of the body. It's up to you whether you whether you chalk it up your symptoms as detox or allergy, but if you haven't done much cleansing it could definitely be a detox. And I think that Pat's comments are worth looking in to. Research shows that a large majority of Americans have a candida overgrowth.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment