Saturday 30 November 2013

[Everything doTERRA] Re: peppermint oil and high blood pressure

Hi. this isn't answering your question but wanted to tell you that I have been trying to balance my hormones using clary sage 3-4 times a day the last three months in hopes that doing so will impact my hashimoto's disease which I was told was tied to my hormone issues.   Anyway - after three months of using clary sage I went in for my check up with my endocrinologist and she was surprised to see that I was able to LOWER my SYNTHROID by 25 mgs for the first time in three years of it staying the same. AND she was very surprised that my blood pressure dropped and was looking great! She was so surprised and said "You are getting healthier, what have you been doing differently!??  I didn't remember until I left her office about the Clary Sage.    I just looked up on everything essential.me about high blood pressure and sure enough clary sage is one of the oils mentioned!  
 

On Saturday, November 30, 2013 10:12:31 AM UTC-5, MGB wrote:
Hi I have heard that any one with high blood pressure should be careful in using peppermint. What about the blends that contain peppermint, does that apply to them? Thanks.  

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment