Thursday 28 November 2013

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Reaction to Melaleuca

While you report this situation, I'm almost sure that it's not any king of "reaction"...

I have been searching for an answer to identify the condition that my mother has since last monday and your testimony was the thing I could relate most to her problem. The difference is that she has a particular way of dissing our essential oils. So, she never used Melaleuca or anything that's that "reactive" :-). So, it started with the appearance of a blemish, a swelling on her left temple (seeming like a bug bite with a tiny depression on the center) that grew affecting her eye area too with a stinging pain and feeling hot. Tuesday/wednesday she took somekind of a prescribed antibiotic and today (much worse) she went to another doctor. Today my mother started with another antibiotic (Valtrex - very expensive and specially directed to this condition), Zaldiar Efe for pain "just in case" (2 boxes and she is one it - it have paracetamol and another component) and Neurontin and Lepicortinolo (don't know for what these ones are but the last one seems to be a corticoid). I already read that corticoids are part of the common medication for this condition that is suposed to occur to 20% of the population. She was diagnosed (and it seems very correctly) with Herpes Zoster Ophthalmicus. You can read more here (5.4) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herpes_zoster. Check the picture of this condition to see if you can relate. We have a protocol for it here http://everythingessential.me/HealthConcerns/Shingles.html. Yup, commonly known as shingles (in here we call it Zona). If you can relate with this, there you go. Because it seems that you already had this inside you before you used Melaleuca. The chickenpox virus lurks in a state of wait in our medulla until, after 50, it is reactivated by unknown reasons after our immunitary system drops the defenses. "looks like a burn. I am hoping it doesn't leave a scar" - like what happens in these skin issues, right?
To me it seems that in the 3-4 times it happened to you, when the problem appeared you used Melaleuca. The nasty problem was already there but using just Melaleuca was not enough, as you can imagine.

Have some good readings and I hope that this post finds you much better now. Don't be reluctant to try... 
Ricardo.



On Thursday, September 26, 2013 11:28:00 AM UTC+1, nutrition.goddessWV wrote:
Have any of you ever heard of anyone having a reaction to melaleuca?
I am now certain I am reacting to it!  I have had several instances where I applied Melaleuca topically (both neat & with FCO) with one other oil and then experienced severe swelling &/or rash. The other night I applied Melaleuca & Lavender (neat) to a blemish on my temple area before I went to bed. I woke up with a large, red raised swollen area on my entire temple. The swelling increased and it became itchy & painful as the day passed. It's still swollen & sore this am & the swelling is now affecting my eye area. I tried using ice packs last night, but it really did not help with the swelling. I also used lemon in my water all day. My upline advised I report this reaction to product support.  ( I do have very sensitive skin & I am allergic to Triple Antibiotic -neosporin- Ointment.)
I welcome any advice? Pat?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment