Tuesday 26 November 2013

[Everything doTERRA] Re: I need help with these issues.

Hi! I can make a few suggestions based on personal experience for some of your issues but not all....

1. For your pain - deep blue is great! There are other oils too that can help with inflammation/pain - my personal favorites - lemongrass, cypress, lavender and peppermint and frankincense intensifies any oil. My husband was rear ended and has whiplash and we have been doing combos of those oils with moist, warm compresses. He feels he gets the most benefit from the lemongrass, cypress and lavender combo. Remember, everyone's body is different and what may work for one person may not work for you, sometimes you just have to play around a bit to see what you respond to.

2. Your daughter's teeth - clove! It will numb, can be reapplied as needed. I have sensitive teeth and always apply clove before I go to the dentist for a cleaning - much more pleasant now :)

3. Your prilosec issue - obviously no one but your doctor (or you) can decide to go off of a medication. I'm not sure what oils can be used to help with this (maybe peppermint? Digestzen?) but one tip I can share with you as a Dietitian is to keep in mind that when someone gets put onto acid reflux meds it's very, very rare that the person actually has too much stomach acid. I know it seems odd because I'm sure you were getting relfux but from a functional standpoint what usually is the problem is too little acid and then the valve between your stomach and your esophagus weakens (it needs the acid to stay strong and stay closed) so when there is little acid, the valve loosens and voila -acid reflux. I would suggest finding a functional physician or nutritionist or naturopathic doctor in your area to help you but apple cider vinegar in water will usually fix the stomach acid issue.

4. Can't help on the allergy front - not something I really deal with personally or professionally. I'm assuming whatever the allergy symptoms are you would address those individually with an oil.... I would like to know more on this front as well. I do recall hearing someone talk about frankincense and allergies?

Hope this helps!
~Marissa

On Tuesday, November 26, 2013 10:36:23 AM UTC-7, kfe...@aol.com wrote:
Please, if you know what I can do, I would greatly appreciate it.
 
1) I have 2 areas of pain in my body on a constant basis.  My neck and my right (dominate) elbow.  I have been to see a chiropractor and a massage therapist with my neck, and it still hurts.  I didn't injure myself that I know of...but it hurts basically all day, some movements make it worse.  It's on the left side and sort of in the back.   My elbow pain is worse when I am lifting something.  I can also push on the sore area (the inside of my elbow) and I feel the soreness.  I have used Deep Blue a couple times, but since I don't know how often, how much, how long to use it, I stopped.  I didn't want to "waste" my oils becasue I was doing something wrong.
 
2) my daughter has braces and just got her teeth adujusted,  how do I replace the Motrin for pain control?
 
3) I have been taking Priloscect for over a year now and I want to stop...what oil(s) can I use and how?
 
4) all 3 of kids have been on allergy meds (flonase and zyrtec) all summer long and I also would like to replace those but again I don't know what, when and how to do that.
 
I am so new and I don't know how to relate to how oils work...all I know is OTC meds..."take x med, 3x a day for x number of days"....so I am not sure if that is the same way oils work or not.  I just feel sort of "out there" flapping in the wind...not knowing AT ALL what I am doing.
 
So any and all ideas will be greatly appreciated.
 
thanks.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment