Tuesday 26 November 2013

[Everything doTERRA] Re: !st time to web site.....


On Tuesday, November 26, 2013 1:01:12 PM UTC, Gwen Parkhurst wrote:
I have now introduced essential oils again into my life. I started some years back and have decided to turn a room in my home into a therapy/massage room for a more intimate focus on my health for myself, husband and friends and family of course! however...the kids are all gone and its just us now (yay) so It gives us the option to take better care of ourselves. I have gotten a few books that are wonderful...(can never have enough) and am confused by what I have read. In it, t simply states that the oils are not to be taken internally or ingested. It confuses me because I know that you can. So which is it? Can you? or...cant you? Also...to add to that...has anyone had any luck with an oil blend for damaged nerves in the shoulder....had 2 surgeries some yeas back and the nerve is damaged and runs down into my left hand (carpal tunnel)
Thank you for the website...and the help!!! Love the possibilities of oils...and all the therapy that it involves!
Yours,
G
 
 
Hi Gwen,
 
Several years ago I had a shoulder operation which went very badly wrong and left me with severe nerve damage.  The pain was unbearable.  I had been prescribed several medications and also Oxynorm 10mg whenever I needed it.  One day I used Frankincense topically on my shoulder and the pain melted away in a couple of minutes.   It is now my favourite oil and the pain in my shoulder is well controlled because of using the oil.  I cannot say for definite that this will be the answer to your particular problem but it certainly worked, and works, for me.  Someone said to me today that I look better than I have ever done, and that's saying something considering the age I am now!  I Love doTERRA!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment