Wednesday 27 November 2013

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Allergy to lemon oil

After the "spit in a glass" suggestion I put my research hat on and sure enough one of the candida websites said to "spit in a glass." Then went on to explain what that shows. It was gross to me but I figured out real quick that I should do a candida cleanse too :) 

On Tuesday, November 26, 2013 12:16:27 PM UTC-5, Patricia Leavitt wrote:
Thanks so much Carla, due to all of you who visit and work this forum you have taught me. When questions are asked that I am not sure of or just don't know, I put on my research hat and learn. And sometimes I just watch the question for a few days and if there is no response I just throw in what I would do.

As with anything that we determine to do naturally we have to take into consideration how different we all are. What oil works for you and headaches probably wouldn't faze me or my headaches. We are all different and we all bring our ideas to the table so others may learn and grow.

Your kind words or the paycheck of the heart and it is the very thing that keeps me going.

Blessings to you,
Pat


On Tue, Nov 26, 2013 at 8:50 AM, Carla Karstens <kcent...@gmail.com> wrote:
As always...thank you Pat for your never ending wisdom, encouragement, and  suggestions you offer to this forum.  I find in no way...any of your posts to be a disservice to doTERRA or to anyone and I am ever so thankful for you taking the time to answer hundreds of posts!  It is through you that I am able to learn and grow my business.  Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythi...@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdote...@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythin...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.



--
PAT LEAVITT
FOUNDING DIAMOND CONSULTANT

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment