Wednesday 27 November 2013

[Everything doTERRA] In Love!!!

OK so I am totally in love with the new On Guard plus caps!!!!!  My youngest, who is in pre-school has woken up 3 times with the start of a cold.  With each cold I gave him 1 of the caps 3 times per day and then diffused On Guard in his room at nap time.  No kidding his cold would be pretty much gone by the next morning.  He woke up one morning with swollen glands, sore throat and a cough.  I did the above as well as rubbed melaluca on his neck and by night his glands where back to normal!!  I am thinking, this is crazy awesome that it works SO fast!!!!  I am so excited!!!  When he got a cold before, it would last about a week.  This meant I was up a lot at night with him. These little gems seem to be kicking it out of him before it has a chance to take hold  :-)  Now I know with seeing recent posts about what we can and can't say on here has  made me slightly nervous about posting a testimonial so for the sake of saving myself from my excitement I am going to say that I can't tell you that this will work for you or anyone you know BUT it is what is working for my family.  I am not a doctor or anyone important that can offer medical advice so don't take my word for it, try these yourself and see what happens :-)

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment