Saturday 30 November 2013

[Everything doTERRA] Re: fear of failing and possibly wasting oils

Sit down with the person who enrolled you and go over your concerns.  It's a good idea to have those you enroll call when they receive their product to go over the products they ordered, how to use them and help them make a wish list for their next order.  That way they can better build their products to work best for their needs.  This is a great opportunity for a one-on-one to let them take notes that will be helpful for them in the future.  The modern Essentials book is a great resource as it many other wonderful educational sites made available by doTERRA and other leaders. I just want you to know that you will soon trade your worry about the oils for love of the oils. The good news is that doTERRA Essential oils have SIDE BENEFITS not side effects like over the counter and prescription products do.  That means if you use a little to much or an additional oil those drops are doing wonderful things throughout your body - what an investment in good health.  I wish you the best but just know that your discovery of doTERRA is cause for celebration.  
P.S.  I have also attached the cost per drop form so that you do not have to go through all the work.  I realize it does not include the newest oils, but hope it will help
On Thursday, November 28, 2013 8:01:02 AM UTC-6, kfe...@aol.com wrote:
I think I am so scared that I will fail at this that I am using more oil than I really need.   I just got my kit and my little (5 ml) bottles of breathe and on guard are half gone.  Granted we have had 3 kids with sicknesses...but still.  
 
I have the book Modern Essentials and when I look up a symptom and it lists a bunch of oils to use....do I just need to do one...the first one I own....or do I put several of those together....or what?  it just hit me this morning, that if I use Breathe, I probably dont need to use eucalyptus, right, since it is in breathe? 
 But I was at first.  so I "wasted" the oil.  then, do I just need to do one drop...assuming that one will do it....or when do I know I need more? 
 
And how much carier oil per drop do I need...I fear I am not using enough and thus, using more oil than I need.
 
Out of curiosity, later I plan to sit down and figure out how much each drop costs of each oil...just so I can see if I am really saving money....or if I am wasting more money than I should by using more EO's than I need.
 
Does anybody here have any little tricks or tips they can share with me about how NOT to waste the EO's so I can get the most of my little bottles??  Thanks.
 
 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment