Wednesday 27 November 2013

[Everything doTERRA] Re: new to the world of essential oils and I am sure I will have a TON of questions

Hi
I did not have the oils when my son was going thru a lot of different issues.  But here are some ideas that you could incorporate the oils.  I would suggest a couple of things make his own bottle with a sticker he chooses label whatever here likes as long as he picks it and keep it somewhere that when you tell him he can go and get it to help him with his health. As someone else suggested an oil he does like the smell of.  He can smell it while you use my next suggestion.  I would not apply right under his nose as he still might find it overwhelming.  Then get a roller bottle tell him you started it with the FCO add the on Guard first don't tell him the On Guard is in it then let him add with a dropper and oil that will help with whatever the problem is as long as he likes the smell.  It can be his go to bottle and let him roll some on the safe places.  His feet, neck his back, back of his legs at his knees but let him decide and you just give him safety direction. Show him how to roll it on his hands and use his hands as an inhaler.   If your other kids are in agreement and he wants to show them get him to try.  My guy sometimes liked to think he was one up on his siblings but not often.  Make sure if you give him the On Guard beadlets to tell him to sallow it ight away or it will dissolve in his mouth.  The big thing is to try to mask the On Guard smell and taste try it in his food my guy loved applesauce single serving.  Don't worry try another oil and come back to On Guard another time.  Just don't use it when he is around even for someone else without letting him has his smell bottle as he will not like it for awhile him or anyone else.  If you wanted to try it in his room but not a big diffuser I have heard people putting oils on a cotton ball and putting by a vent in a car or the heating vent.  Anyways I hope this helps keep plugging along you are doing a great job!

Sandra

On Tuesday, November 26, 2013 8:54:35 AM UTC-5, kfe...@aol.com wrote:
Hi.  I am new to this world and I very much want to make this work for me and my family.  I have 3 children dd13, ds11 and 9.   I bought the family Physiciam kit.  Right away I had a use for it...my ds11 woke up with a sore throat, so I made him some warm honey water with a couple drops of lemon.  I also started using On guard with him...put it on his feet and had him take a capsule with a few drops.  He later got sick due to the mucus draining into his tummy, but within a day his sore throat is gone.  He is now pretty congested and refuses to let me put OnGurad anywhere near him.  (he has sensory processing issues and the sense of smell is heightened and he doesn't like On Guard), but he is so congested that he can't breathe, so I have resorted to my "former life" and have been giving him Afrin becasue I don't know what else to do.
 
Now my other son is congested and I am not sure what to do.  I will use On Guard on him, hoping that the smell won't bother my other son.  How can I "disguise" the oh guard so I can diffuse it and use it this winter...that was the ONE oil I was super excited about before buying the kit....I hate being sick and the idea that I could kill germs before they attack us was VERY appealing to me.  But now i am not sure if I will be able to do that.
 
Looking forward to getting to know you all here...and learning more about the oils.
 
thanks for you ideas and suggestions.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment