Tuesday 26 November 2013

[Everything doTERRA] Re: new to the world of essential oils and I am sure I will have a TON of questions

When I am using an oil that is offensive to someone, like husbands when they smell clary sage, well, I tell them to find the oil that the person who is sensitive just LOVES!  There is always one oil they love.  then I have them swipe under their nose with the oil they love, then put whatever oil on whoever you want.  They can't smell a thing!  Just the oil they LOVE under their nose.  (USE a carrier probably).  When a husband says, I hate clary sage, just rub wintergreen, peppermint, whatever under their nose and they can't smell what you use!!!!  Manipulation,  maybe?????????
On Tuesday, November 26, 2013 6:54:35 AM UTC-7, kfe...@aol.com wrote:
Hi.  I am new to this world and I very much want to make this work for me and my family.  I have 3 children dd13, ds11 and 9.   I bought the family Physiciam kit.  Right away I had a use for it...my ds11 woke up with a sore throat, so I made him some warm honey water with a couple drops of lemon.  I also started using On guard with him...put it on his feet and had him take a capsule with a few drops.  He later got sick due to the mucus draining into his tummy, but within a day his sore throat is gone.  He is now pretty congested and refuses to let me put OnGurad anywhere near him.  (he has sensory processing issues and the sense of smell is heightened and he doesn't like On Guard), but he is so congested that he can't breathe, so I have resorted to my "former life" and have been giving him Afrin becasue I don't know what else to do.
 
Now my other son is congested and I am not sure what to do.  I will use On Guard on him, hoping that the smell won't bother my other son.  How can I "disguise" the oh guard so I can diffuse it and use it this winter...that was the ONE oil I was super excited about before buying the kit....I hate being sick and the idea that I could kill germs before they attack us was VERY appealing to me.  But now i am not sure if I will be able to do that.
 
Looking forward to getting to know you all here...and learning more about the oils.
 
thanks for you ideas and suggestions.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment