Saturday 30 November 2013

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Nerve damage

cutting down on coffee and getting regular exercise got rid of my restless leg syndrome. AND YES DITTO - THE NERVE CAN HEAL!  I would add FRANKINSENCE TO THE AREA !!

On Tuesday, September 25, 2012 1:07:03 PM UTC-4, Rex James (everythingessential) wrote:
I have severe nerve damage to my S1 nerve root. While in surgery to shave a herniated disk (L5/S1), my surgeon discovered the nerve was dark purple. He had held out little hope that the nerve will regenerate. Anyway, the nerve damage and pain from it runs my life. Restless leg type syndrome of course has now developed. Right now, I'm using clove, ylang ylang, chamomile, lavender and sandalwood. I'm wondering it there is a better blend to use. I'm afraid to add peppermint because my blood pressure has been affected due to the pain. I would love any suggestions to make my life, and my family's, more tolerable. Thanks! Michelle (posted for Michelle from EverythingEssential.me)

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment