Wednesday 27 November 2013

[Everything doTERRA] Re: cholesterol issues

Hi Tina - Depending upon what your cholesterol issues are exactly...one of the best things you could do is start on the Lifelong Vitality Pack.
~Marissa

On Sunday, November 24, 2013 1:12:35 PM UTC-7, tin...@aol.com wrote:
I recently took myself off of fenofibrate for my cholesterol.  It was making me feel awful..aches and pains..etc. I came accross your oils through a friend of mine and am very interested in the cholesterol.  I now have the lemongrass and the lavender....Can I take both of those together internally? I am on a liver cleanse also. What else do you recommend? With all of the reading,  I am getting a little lost. Thank you for hour help.
TINA

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment