Friday 29 November 2013

[Everything doTERRA] Fever blisters/cold sores- Help please

For the past 1.5 years, every time I get ill, I have a pretty severe breakout of blisters/sores on my upper lip. Now I am experiencing the most severe breakout ever. Symptoms started 5 days ago and I started with 2 drops Melissa dilute in FCO applied topically quite often. Yesterday, the 4th day, I woke up with it having spread further. The entire area from lip to nose (kind of like a mustache) was filled with a crusty, cracking, very swollen, throbbing mass of pain. By the end of the day I thought I was going to go crazy. I had used Frankincense for the pain.....didn't work, I used lavender......didn't work. Finally I used Preparation H which took down the swelling and gave me some relief. I know I have something in me I need to get rid of, however I need to clear up this breakout is my immediate concern. Is there any suggestion for healing and pain management?.....I am thinking that Prep H is probably not the best thing.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment