Saturday 30 November 2013

[Everything doTERRA] Re: asthma and oils...need help ASAP!!!!

I have asthma and have been completely drug free for nearly two years.  What I did was to go off one drug at a time and after a month or so, would get my oxygen levels tested to make sure I was okay.  First I went off my allergy meds with the lemon, lavender and peppermint in a shot of water every day.  Then I went off my nasal inhaler by using Breathe on my chest every day.  Lastly, I went off my corticosteroid preventative inhaler by using frankincense on my chest and then layering with Breathe.  Whenever I do have asthma, I use Breathe and instantly takes it away.  Sooo much better than when I'd use my rescue inhaler in the middle of the night and not being able to go back to sleep because my heart was beating a mile a minute.

This is a huge testament of the oils.  I always tried to skip a few of the drugs here and there because I hated taking them.  Every time I did that, my oxygen levels would go lower. Now, my levels are nice and even.  

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment