Tuesday 26 November 2013

[Everything doTERRA] Why should I take DDR Prime? I am new to using this one...

Why should I take DDR Prime? I am not against using it and I want to use it, I am just the kind of person that does the research before trying new things. What benefits will it have for someone like me who is pretty healthy? I eat only organic, avoid GMO's and chemicals, use the oils and LLV, etc... (Let's not look at my drinking water and sleep patterns right now though, ;) they are not so good....) Anyway, I know it is good for cellular health and such, but what other benefits does it have? 
Does anyone have any testimonials to share? If I don't know why I would need/want to take this, I don't know who I would recommend it to. I am just trying to be a product of the product and I need some tips. Help? 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment