Wednesday 19 December 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: applying results of zyto scanner

It depends on which zyto compass service you were scanned by as to how your results will be printed. I have been scanned by one that told me how much to use and how to take or apply it. I have also been scanned with only the oils reccomeded (no dosage or frequency). I actually preferred the second option, but then I am unique. The second option encouraged me to study about the oils on my list and ponder my own bodies needs. I read from emotional and physical viewpoints about the oils suggested by my report. Then I muscle tested to "test" my thoughts on why those oils were on my list. I had MUCH better success when I had to research the oils and find out for myself.
I would suggest that you look at a copy of Modern Essentials and or Emotional Healing with Essential Oils. Both are available on Amazon as well as other online stores, if your upline can't loan or get you a copy. As you read about the oils you will likely see symptoms listed that will help you understand why that oils is on your list.
Enjoy this journey of achieving a healthy life, but please understand that it is a process. One dose of these oils will not fix all your problems. I have found that as I fix one major problem, I become more aware of things that were not a big deal before AND I am more prepared to cope with them.There is a healing process and you are headed in the right direction.

On Monday, December 17, 2012 1:48:35 PM UTC-8, Joan1234 wrote:
I am new to using DoTerra oils. The Zyto scan recommended Whisper, Wintergreen and Geranium, which I ordered. I don't know if I should take them orally or apply them to my body, if I should take them separately or together. Is the information listed on this website somewhere that can answer my questions?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/everythingdoterra?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment