Saturday 29 December 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Mountain rose vs doTerra

Remember that when you use oils for aromatherapy, they are being
ingested into your lungs. I happen to have weak lungs, and would only
use the purest oil I could find like doterra. I have a stash of other
oils from another company and the only thing I use them for is
cleaning toilets---most expensive toilet cleaner I have ever used, but
I will not take a chance. Some of these oils have gone rancid. It was
a very expensive lesson to learn--I'm just thankful I got out when I
did.

On Dec 28, 9:39 pm, Eva Rushton <evarushto...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I just got an order from Mountain Rose Herbs (I wanted to make my own
> lotions) and I got a couple essential oils to compare to my doTERRA oils.
> So far I am far from impressed with the Mountain Rose Herbs quality.  The
> oil smells much less strong and has an artificial chemical smell to it that
> I can't seem to identify.  Almost like rubbing alcohol or nail polish
> remover.  Once the oil is on the skin it does smell much much stronger than
> it does in the bottle (so does the artificial smell).  I think that has
> something to do with that other additive that they used to dilute the oil
> with.  Right on the bottle it says "Therapeutic Grade according to
> international standards and suitable for all aromatherapy applications."
> Unfortunately there is no such thing as an international standard for
> essential oil and by law they are only required to use 10% pure oil in
> order to call it 100% pure... just like juice at the grocery store.  Which
> means they are 90% unregulated filler oil and why they aren't recommended
> for internal use.  Needless to say I won't be using my Mountain Rose Herbs
> oils for anything but aromatherapy as I have no idea what they used for
> that other 90% and it just plain smells wrong compared to doTERRA's oil
> that I fully believe is 100% pure oil and is safe to use internally.  If
> I'd known that they were just for aromatherapy before I bought I wouldn't
> have even bothered, but they said a lot of stuff on their site that was
> misleading...  Buyer beware.  I will stick to doTERRA oils from now on.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/everythingdoterra?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment