Monday 31 December 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Storing OIls

I agree with you that the names on the bottles are difficult to read. I put them on right after my morning shower, before I put on my glasses. I'm getting so I can tell by the shape of the letters which oil is which, but it would be nice to have larger or more bold writing. I keep my oils in a box that a candle came in. It's just the right size for the amount I have now.

On Sunday, March 25, 2012 4:19:01 PM UTC-6, wholenewmom wrote:
I am a new IPC.  I just saw the wooden box and the keychain.

Wondering what everyone uses for storage.  I need to get my "stash"
under control soon.

I would also like something for travel.  I wish there were some PV for
these storage cases.  Does anyone know why they don't offer that?

Also, it is tough to tell which oil is which.  I am coming from YL and
I found their labels to be easier to discern.  Any tips for
differentiating DT oils would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/everythingdoterra?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment