Wednesday 19 December 2012

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Frankincense & Boswellic Acid

As others have said Pat will be able to answer this more complete than I can , The Problem lies in the Labeling allowed by the FDA or in Australia the TGA , Many Many oils say "Pure" but in fact they are anything but that , we believe up to 80% of the Oils in your Country and Australia are adulterated
if they are claiming "Therapeutic" they will NOT be Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade
 
John Green
Australia
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, December 20, 2012 10:32 AM
Subject: Re: [Everything doTERRA] Frankincense & Boswellic Acid

HI Chris,
Thanks for replying. Did you read the article Pat posted?
The website EOX also claims their oils are 100% pure. I do think the company may have some issues, because someone asked who the administrators were and the company replied that the owner was "a very private person". when I googled Michael Thompson, the author of the article, it suggested that there were two "arrests" or "secrets". I don't see how they could be as pure as doTerras and be cheaper. Nevertheless, the article on frankincense was thought provoking. I have no idea what to say to someone who uses these oils...just let them be if they aren't willing to try doterra I guess. I'd sure like to compare smells!

On Wednesday, December 19, 2012 2:19:46 PM UTC-8, Chris wrote:
Nancy, I know I'm not Pat, but perhaps I can shed some light on the subject.

Many companies' oils are labeled "therapeutic grade." All that means is that they can be used externally for therapeutic purposes. Few EO companies can claim "certified pure," which, if i'm not mistaken, indicates that *some* of their EOs may be taken internally or orally.

This company to which you refer ... if they're only claiming "therapeutic grade," they're definitely not a doTERRA copycat. They can't be. Their oils cannot be as pure as DT's.

I'm sure Pat could put it a lot more eloquently and in much more detail, but I believe those nail the crux of your concerns.

On Wednesday, December 19, 2012 4:01:54 PM UTC-5, gardenmom2002 wrote:
Hi Pat,
I just read the article you posted about frankincense and cancer. I found it very interesting so I went to the site listed at the bottom, florapathics.com which took me to the Essential Oil Exchange site. This site (called EOX for short,) says they sell 100% pure oils that are therapeutic grade, etc and you sign up for a membership for 10$. Their prices are extremely low compared to doTerra. I wonder about their sources and processing. Today I became aware of someone who may be using these oils and I'm wondering what I could say if we eventually meet. Wondering what you know about this company that you could share. Are they a doTerra copycat? I couldn't find anything about the founders which made me question them. Looks like they've been around since 1993. Am I out of line asking about this on the forum? If so I apologize.
Thanks,
Nancy Famer

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/everythingdoterra?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment