Monday 31 December 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Diffuser Blend

Does a shower help? If so a humidifier in your room may help. My daughter seems to have a similar problem when the heat kicks in and the winter air is dry. Not so much during the day when she's drinking/nursing. 

On Monday, December 31, 2012 9:31:31 PM UTC-5, Sassy girl wrote:
Thanks Pat, I appreciate your reply. I will try the coconut oil with
breathe & rosemary. I've always used them on my sinuses before I had
the diffuser and I've not gotten sick in years because of it. I guess
I shouldn't mess with what works...but this dryness is something else.
I'll try your remedy tonight.

And you are right, I did run my diffuser continually. I don't run it
again until after about 4 hours due to it being in the air still. When
I put it on intermittent, I only have enough liquid to run it twice.
Is it still ok? Thanks again =0)

On Dec 31, 5:21 am, Patricia Leavitt <doterradisco...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> No, you just must be running it on the longest time. Also once it shuts off
> the oils are still in the air and you are still getting the benefits for up
> to 4 hours. Whatever you are doing seem like a good fix, if it were me I
> would take some coconut oil, add breathe and rosemary to it and rub it on
> my upper chest and neck before bed.
>
> Pat
>
> On Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 10:51 PM, Sassy girl <jlovestedwa...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> > Hi everyone and Happy New Year!
> > Lately I have been so stuffed up at night and I wake up suddenly as my
> > throat actually closes, making sleeping very difficult. It seems like
> > my throat is very dry, so maybe that's why it closing off. I tried
> > Breathe in the lotus diffuser, but it didn't seem to help. I've tried
> > the throat drops, but instantly my throat dries again (no pain
> > involved). I added some Marjoram and still no help. Is there something
> > that will help moisten my sinuses and throat so I can sleep??? I'd
> > prefer to use my diffuser since I finally have one, but any idea is
> > appreciated.
>
> > Also, I've found my lotus only mists for one hour. I know it only runs
> > for one hour then shuts off, but when I start it again there is no
> > mist even though there is a little liquid still in the diffuser. I've
> > read here in the past that there should be enough liquid for 3 hours
> > of misting if filled. This was bought for me for Christmas from my
> > children, even though it was bought in Nov. I didn't use it until Dec
> > 27th. Do you think there is something wrong with my diffuser????
> > Thank you =0)
>
> > --
> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> > Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> > To post to this group, send email to everythi...@googlegroups.com
> > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > everythingdote...@googlegroups.com
> > For more options, visit this group at
> >http://www.everythingdoterra.com
> > ---
> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> > "Everything doTERRA" group.
> > To post to this group, send email to everythi...@googlegroups.com.
> > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > everythingdote...@googlegroups.com.
> > Visit this group athttp://groups.google.com/group/everythingdoterra?hl=en
> > .
> > For more options, visithttps://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
>
> --
> PAT LEAVITT
> FOUNDING DIAMOND CONSULTANT

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/everythingdoterra?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment