Monday 31 December 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Disappointed

What I have found is that even if I do get sick &I am aggressive there are just some things out there (bacteria& viral) that are tough to shake. I got sick 2 wks ago & as soon as I realized I WAS really getting sick (started out w/a lil achy-ness in my ear) I began using my oils VERY aggressively. I went to my naturopath the next day & he confirmed I indeed had a major bacterial infection in my sinuses, ears &lymphatics...he muscle tested me for several oils & even though I had been taking WAAAY more Onguard than normal +Thyme& Myrrh &others when he tested me my body needed 18 drops of Onguard/day for 3 days! I almost had a stroke b/c @convention we learned that more is not always better and 18 drops/day was a HUGE amt of Onguard...I also knew I was sicker than I had been in over 2yrs so I did the 18 drops/day for 3 days & I began to improve...I was not "cured" even the 1st wk & I am still treating some congestion+ not 100%. However, I feel I can confidently say if I were treating this w/modern medicine I would be on my 2nd or 3rd round of antibiotics+steroids &it would likely take me another 2-3 wks (based on past experiences) so even though I have been sick longer than I like I am at least on the mend & further along than I would be had I used Rx meds. Sometimes I have gotten so used to not being sick w/the oils that when something like this happens I am quickly reminded I am human &I can get sick. I would not trade my oils for all the Rx meds in a Pharmacy...I KNOW they have helped my body heal &forced me to rest (essential for healing)&do almost nothing for 2 wks...

I say all that to say that although our oils ARE amazing &powerful they are not a substitute for healthy choices& rest. We are so used to instant everything that we forget some things just take time &health/healing is a process many more times than it is an event;) Sorry for the ramble but hopefully I said something helpful to someone...lol:)

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/everythingdoterra?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment