Monday 31 December 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Disappointed

I got sick last week - first time in forever - the Melissa is in the mail (not much use) but I had my On Guard, which I used along with Black Pepper and Digestzen (my loyal friend) - all applied topically and into the mouth.  They worked to keep my stomach contents where they are meant to be (!) but I could not shake the discomfort (pain) in my entire abdominal region ... that is, until I took a GX tablet!  Almost instant relief after three days of discomfort.  Hope this is helpful.

On Sunday, 30 December 2012 08:21:00 UTC+10, Lori Spalding wrote:
I became sick last Tuesday and have been taking flu bomb and cough medience with oils in them.  It didn't help me, I ended up going to doctor todayn get shot. I wanted to show everyone that doTERRA helped but it didn't :(

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/everythingdoterra?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment