Sunday 30 December 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Disappointed

There is a really, REALLY nasty flu virus going around. It was even on the news. Since I've been using the oils, I haven't gotten anything more than minor symptoms until this virus hit our house. My whole family had it for a week, and then it was gone as soon as it came. I was being aggressive with the oils, and so having it go on so long was discouraging at first. And then I realized that as nasty as it was, my entire family was still functioning. Everyone else I knew who had it was stuck in bed. In a week, it was all over. Everyone else had residual symptoms for much longer.

My girls caught a bad cough type of bug over Christmas. We applied the oils every hour at least. It was discouraging that they were sick for a few days when all of us adults didn't have it longer than a day at most. Then I realized that a few days for small children is NOTHING. Their awful cough only lasted a day and a half. Before the oils, I've never seen a small child have a cough for less than a couple of weeks. So what I've learned is that I need to not be discouraged when it seems that they're not working. It's just that doterra has set a new standard of "well" in my family and I had forgotten what it was like before we started using them.

Best of luck!

On Saturday, December 29, 2012 5:21:00 PM UTC-5, Lori Spalding wrote:
I became sick last Tuesday and have been taking flu bomb and cough medience with oils in them.  It didn't help me, I ended up going to doctor todayn get shot. I wanted to show everyone that doTERRA helped but it didn't :(

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/everythingdoterra?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment