Monday 31 December 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Laundry Detergent

Keep looking Stacey - they do sell it in Darwin (at least up until recently!).    Check the top shelves - they do like to keep it out of little hands!  Not that expensive and you can still add Essential Oils - I added about 15-20drops of lemon and the same of lavender to my first batch - we are loving it!  Grab some while clay and tie it into the end of a stocking to keep in the bin to prevent moisture taking over.  Or gather the little sachets that come in everything - drop them all into a little bag and your have it ready-made!  Remember, you can always google a recipe for borax-free homemade washing powder/liquid.  Cheers, Cherylynn


On Friday, 28 December 2012 21:00:25 UTC+10, doterra NT wrote:
Does anyone have an alternative to Borax. I am in Australia, and I can't find it in any supermarkets. Thanks 

On Friday, December 28, 2012 4:28:47 AM UTC+9:30, Jeannie wrote:
I  make a power detergent and i get all my ingredients from walmart - next time i'm going to make liquid so i can add my essential oils.  I have left over powder as I ddin't use entire box.  All ths cost me less than $10 and I can still get about 4 more gallons out of those boxes :)
 
1 cup Washing Soda
1 cup Borax
1 bar Felsnaptha soap
1 cup Oxyclean or Sun powder
 
Grate soap into power mixture and you're done.  You can increase your recipe as you need. I use 2-2 tbsp scoops per load.  Its so simple I laughed that I had not done this sooner and my family thinks its cool so they love washing clothes! 

On Wednesday, December 26, 2012 5:22:51 PM UTC-5, Gretchen wrote:
Does anyone have a good recipe for laundry detergent?!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/everythingdoterra?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment