Monday 31 December 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Irregular Bleeding

Hello,
I am new to doTerra (about 2 months) and essential oils in general and have been loving them!!  I have been using them for many things and applying them to my family as well (I have been using the Family Physicians kit - peppermint, frankincense, on-guard, melaleuca, lavender, digestzen and deep blue - as well as Balance and Serenity).
I have always been very regular with my periods and very consistent with flow etc....until this month.  My period came about a week and a half early and was very heavy (with a different appearance and everything...almost like clotting).  Then after finally stopping for only one day it started up again??   I am getting worried that the oils might have something to do with it.  I am 44 years old and really thinking it's not pre-menopausal - it just seems too coincidental that this happened and the only thing I have changed is using the oils (maybe I've used too many?).   I am otherwise very healthy and have no toxic issues etc.  I have combed this forum and can't find any information about the oils causing bleeding etc (quite the opposite effects apparently), but would love to know if anyone has any information or experience. 
Thank you for your help

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/everythingdoterra?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment