Monday 31 December 2012

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Abridged summary of everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com - 43 Messages in 22 Topics

Can anyone tell me if Melissa Oil can be put on the roof of young children's mouths under the age of 5?



From: everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com <everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com>;
To: Abridged Recipients <everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com>;
Subject: [Everything doTERRA] Abridged summary of everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com - 43 Messages in 22 Topics
Sent: Mon, Dec 31, 2012 7:40:55 AM

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/everythingdoterra/topics

    Sheryl Teri <e.o.premier.univ@gmail.com> Dec 30 07:26PM -0800  

    Do they use filter water, or tap water? My yorkie cannot drink tap water
    with all that chlorine and fluoride in it. . . he will throw it up. Agree
    with the DigestZen e.o. my little guy gets it ...more
    Lorie Boysun <boysun.kiddos3@gmail.com> Dec 31 12:22AM -0700  

    Lemon in his water will help eliminate the toxins in his system.
     
    ~Lorie Boysun~
    ...more
    Sassy girl <jlovestedwards@gmail.com> Dec 30 09:51PM -0800  

    Hi everyone and Happy New Year!
    Lately I have been so stuffed up at night and I wake up suddenly as my
    throat actually closes, making sleeping very difficult. It seems like
    my throat is very dry, ...more
    Lucia Dexter <ldexter1955@gmail.com> Dec 30 05:04PM -0800  

    ...more
    gardenmom2002 <gardenmom2002@msn.com> Dec 30 09:35PM -0800  

    I just pry it up with my fingers. I suppose you could use a table knife.
    Nancy
     
    On Sunday, December 30, 2012 5:04:30 PM UTC-8, Lucia Dexter wrote:
    ...more
    Ginny Eiseman <ginny@kpunet.net> Dec 30 08:39PM -0900  

    I unscrew the cap but instead of just taking the cap off I kind of twist
    it off while squeezing a little bit and it just pops right out. Works
    for all but the tiny brown sample vials.
    gin ...more
    Whitney Coolidge <rhysmom7@gmail.com> Dec 30 05:31AM -0800  

    I was also sick recently, with the flu I believe. I had to sort of wing
    the flu bomb since I don't have melaluca, and it seems a popular ingredient
    in the flu bomb.
    So after a day of starting to ...more
    Lori Spalding <doterra.lorispalding@gmail.com> Dec 30 07:54AM -0600  

    What are the daily procedure that dr hill recommends?
     
    On Sunday, December 30, 2012, Whitney Coolidge wrote:
     
    ...more
    Patricia Leavitt <doterradiscover@gmail.com> Dec 30 10:17AM -0700  

    The bomb every 3-4 hours for at least 24 hours.
     
    Now let me explain about each flu or cold having different strains. So
    different oils are sometimes needed. If you use a bomb for 24 hours and you ...more
    Net <alohasunshine8@gmail.com> Dec 30 10:38AM -0800  

    Hi Pat,
     
    What is your protocol for cold and flu? This is the first time i heard to
    use Melissa and i want to make sure i use the other oils along with *it*.
     
    Also what recipe for the bomb? ...more
    Tatiana Bennett <goodnightyousleepyhead@gmail.com> Dec 30 05:55PM -0800  

    There is a really, REALLY nasty flu virus going around. It was even on the
    news. Since I've been using the oils, I haven't gotten anything more than
    minor symptoms until this virus hit our house. ...more
    Kris <cmcubcreek@yahoo.com> Dec 30 06:40PM -0800  

    Here is a post I copied after convention: I know at the time Pat L
    said it depended on what the problem was-I guess you would have to
    muscle test to see if Black Pepper would be a substitute. ...more
    Patricia Leavitt <doterradiscover@gmail.com> Dec 30 08:40PM -0700  

    If what you have is viral then you put a drop of OnGuard and a drop of
    Melissa on your thumb and press to the roof of your mouth.
    If you have a garden variety cold then use the bomb, there are many ...more
    Meg E <meg525va@gmail.com> Dec 30 12:39PM -0500  

    I have to say that the bomb has done wonders for me! We had 23 people in
    our house for Christmas week, and people started dropping with the flu on
    Christmas Day. The first that I felt any symptoms ...more
    Evie <evieanderson.doterraipc@gmail.com> Dec 30 04:41PM -0800  

    I have a client that just loves Clary Sage, she says it helps her sleep.
    She is concerned however that since it has hormonal constituents that it
    might increase her chance for Breast Cancer. ...more
    Amelia1968 <ameliasantidotes@gmail.com> Dec 30 07:40PM -0800  

    No I don't believe this will happen b/c the body will use what it needs as it needs to be used to get things balanced then it will get rid of the rest. I have no scientific proof just my opinion;)
    ...more
    Jill Winger <cjwinger@hotmail.com> Dec 29 09:04PM -0800  

    I'm SO excited-- just had to share!
     
    On Thursday my hubby got bit by one of our dogs. It was an accidental
    bite, but one canine tooth gave him a rather nasty puncture on his
    left hand...
    ...more
    Kelly <hjkh1998@gmail.com> Dec 30 05:56AM -0800  

    That's awesome! So glad that you got such quick results.
     
    I had a similar experience. I was at a friends house in the country, I had
    all my oils with me because we were making sugar scrubs and ...more
    Sharon Sevy <sharonsevy@yahoo.com> Dec 30 09:12AM -0800  

    Jill, what an amazing testimonial!  Thank you so much for sharing it.
     
     
    ________________________________
    From: Jill Winger <cjwinger@hotmail.com>
    To: Everything doTERRA ...more
    Amelia1968 <ameliasantidotes@gmail.com> Dec 30 07:22PM -0800  

    Yay doTERRA& Franki! I posted a similar experience w/a dog bite. I absolutely fell in LOVE w/FRANKI after my experience...it is my "go to" oil no matter what:) It is always exciting to read about ...more
    Kris <krazykris1@gmail.com> Dec 30 07:21PM -0800  

    Does anyone know if the frankincense promo will be extended through January 15th like last year?
     
    Kris
    ...more
    Sharie Hoehner <detoxexpert@gmail.com> Dec 30 06:20PM -0800  

    Aromatic or topical is what is listed. Is there any reason it would NOT be
    safe to use internally?
     
    --
    Sharie
    Cell: 250-510-4946 Call or text me!
    *One capsule a day = A slimmer, healthier YOU! ...more
    grownfromtheheart@live.com Dec 30 04:41PM -0800  

    I broke out with a horrible rash Sept 20th. Went to the Dr. they said it
    was impentigo, I started taking antibotics and steroids, it didn't help.
    Went back to the dermatoligist and he said I was ...more
    Sharie Hoehner <detoxexpert@gmail.com> Dec 30 04:45PM -0800  

    I'm just listening to the call about Geranium and Dr. Sue is saying that
    rashes are a fungal release. Check it out under Education on
    www.builddoterra.com. I would do a liver cleanse (Zendocrine oil ...more
    Sharie Hoehner <detoxexpert@gmail.com> Dec 30 12:43PM -0800  

    I can't seem to connect to it. If anyone has downloaded a copy of the
    Geranium PDF and can email it to me or just post here, I'd really
    appreciate it!
     
    Thank you!
     
    --
    Sharie ...more
    Linda Donaldson <wonderfullyhealing@gmail.com> Dec 30 04:27PM -0500  

    Sharie,
     
     
    It's not a PDF, but hopefully you can read this.
     
    Linda
     
    ...more
    Sharie Hoehner <detoxexpert@gmail.com> Dec 30 04:41PM -0800  

    Thanks Linda. It doesn't open for me. Tried Firefox and Safari. The good
    news is that the site is up again!
     
    On Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 1:27 PM, Linda Donaldson <
     
    --
    Sharie
    Cell: 250-510-4946 ...more
    susieq <susanl1956@gmail.com> Dec 30 03:29PM -0800  

    I've had twinges in my knee off and on for years. I'm very overweight.
    But a week ago it started hurting so much worse. By the end of my shift on
    my feet I was hobbling. Yesterday I could not ...more
    Linda Donaldson <wonderfullyhealing@gmail.com> Dec 30 07:29PM -0500  

    Susie,
     
    I kept this months ago. See attachment.
     
    Linda
     
    ...more
    Heather from AK <doterraak@gmail.com> Dec 30 01:18PM -0800  

    Immortal is for people who are thin skinned emotionally. All the oils in it are amazing for the skin. I would try it on my family. We use it for healing neurological damage & shoo away age lines. ...more
    Carlan Wray <carlanw@gmail.com> Dec 30 11:15AM -0800  

    I looked through the topics on oil pulling ... and can not find the answer
    to this question. Saw someone else ask it as well and never got a response.
    I am wondering about doing oil pulling with ...more
    Sherrie Wortel <letrows@gmail.com> Dec 30 10:44AM -0800  

    Maybe add zendocrine capsules to help the liver. the liver is important in
    making vit D3 active. terrazyme very important too.
     
    On Saturday, December 29, 2012 7:44:51 AM UTC-8, Kstough wrote: ...more
    Kelly <hjkh1998@gmail.com> Dec 30 06:00AM -0800  

    I called an LRP order in on Sat the 29th. I am building my points for
    Melissa. I would call the company on Monday and see if they will change it
    for you. Just explain you didn't know how to do ...more
    Patricia Leavitt <doterradiscover@gmail.com> Dec 30 10:15AM -0700  

    Only LRP orders get points but the Frank special is for any kind of order.
    Pat
     
     
    --
    PAT LEAVITT
    FOUNDING DIAMOND CONSULTANT
    ...more
    Patricia Leavitt <doterradiscover@gmail.com> Dec 30 06:32AM -0700  

    The oils have a tendency to detox, that is probably what has happened to
    you. Just drink some water with lemon and flush the toxins from your body.
     
    Pat
     
     
    --
    PAT LEAVITT
    FOUNDING DIAMOND ...more
    Sharon Sevy <sharonsevy@yahoo.com> Dec 30 09:14AM -0800  

    I gave my husband an On Guard pop I had made with extra OG in it.  He had strep, and his throat also started hurting even worse.  It passed, though.  I, too, believe it was detoxing!  Just getting ...more
    Linda Donaldson <wonderfullyhealing@gmail.com> Dec 30 11:00AM -0500  

    My thought is that it does, but I'd like to be sure. I know a man with
    prostate cancer and would like to get him interested in the oils but I
    don't want to make a false claim.
    ...more
    Patricia Leavitt <doterradiscover@gmail.com> Dec 30 10:13AM -0700  

    The highest ingredient in Oregano is Corvacol.
     
    Pat
     
    On Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 9:00 AM, Linda Donaldson <
     
    --
    PAT LEAVITT
    FOUNDING DIAMOND CONSULTANT
    ...more
    Donna Lewis <kaddydid9@gmail.com> Dec 30 09:38AM -0600  

    I am just south of Birmingham in Bessemer. I hold classes often and all are
    welcome. just drop me a line anytime. I also have folks in south ala and
    florida panhandle.
    Donna in Alabama
    ...more
    Janice Ladnier <essentialwellness4@gmail.com> Dec 30 06:28AM -0800  

    Here's some information I got from a phone call with Dr. Hill on this
    topic, and also some official info from doTERRA (see attachments).
    Janice
    On Saturday, December 29, 2012 6:29:46 PM UTC-6, ...more
    Patricia Leavitt <doterradiscover@gmail.com> Dec 30 06:38AM -0700  

    She is tasting the oils doing their job and the toxins wanting to get out.
     
    Pat
     
     
    --
    PAT LEAVITT
    FOUNDING DIAMOND CONSULTANT
    ...more
    ammykidzmom@gmail.com Dec 29 06:49AM -0800  

    Well I have a neighbor that thinks that I am crazy with all of my health
    crazy things…however…I told them about the oils and they are interested.
    They told me that if I could give them ...more
    Eva Rushton <evarushton16@gmail.com> Dec 29 11:10PM -0800  

    For what it is worth I have also gone to a local health foods store (Good
    Earth) and they have several brands of essential oils for sale all claiming
    to be 100% pure. They offer the convenience ...more

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Group everythingdoterra.
You can post via email.
To unsubscribe from this group, send an empty message.
For more options, visit this group.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/everythingdoterra?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/everythingdoterra?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment