Monday 31 December 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Cassia w grapefruit blend

This note is for Sharla Snow. You had previously written the comment
below.....I was wondering if you'd tell me which diffuser you use and
how many drops of Cassia and Grapefruit you put in it. I now have a
lotus diffuser.
Thanks =0)
.... Just a thought, Cassia (8cents per drop)is wonderful and a lot
cheaper
than cinnamon(26cents per drop). I diffuse it all the time. My fav
diffuser blend is Cassia with grapefruit. I usually save my cinnamon
for times that I really need it for its antibacterial properties.
Just an idea... But, it makes sense NOT to stick your face right in
the mist of the diffuser when you're diffusing any oil that is
"hot." ....

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/everythingdoterra?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment