Monday 31 December 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Diffuser Blend

Thank you so much girls, I totally agree with you about the dryness of
the air in the winter. I'll have to try to keep the air more moist. We
do have a wood burning stove and we have a kettle on top of it with
water in it, but obviously it's not doing enough, so will have to do
something more. I'm for sure going to do what Pat suggested until I
get it all figured out.
Thanks again and HAPPY NEW YEAR! =0)

On Dec 31, 9:20 pm, Linda Donaldson <wonderfullyheal...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> In winter, I keep a large pan of water on low on the back of my stove to
> keep moisture in the air. Be sure to try it first in the daytime so you
> know how long it will last.
>
> Linda
>
> On Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 10:09 PM, Helen Tenney
> <2parentsand3k...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> > Does a shower help? If so a humidifier in your room may help. My daughter
> > seems to have a similar problem when the heat kicks in and the winter air
> > is dry. Not so much during the day when she's drinking/nursing.
>
> > On Monday, December 31, 2012 9:31:31 PM UTC-5, Sassy girl wrote:
>
> >> Thanks Pat, I appreciate your reply. I will try the coconut oil with
> >> breathe & rosemary. I've always used them on my sinuses before I had
> >> the diffuser and I've not gotten sick in years because of it. I guess
> >> I shouldn't mess with what works...but this dryness is something else.
> >> I'll try your remedy tonight.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/everythingdoterra?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment