Wednesday 2 May 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Sandalwood Sunscreen Testimonial

Glad to hear it!  I'm going to order some to try.  Did you dilute it with FCO at all?  

On Wednesday, May 2, 2012 9:47:45 AM UTC-6, Carly Nelson wrote:
Last weekend we were in the yard/garden for a few hours.   I have fair skin and usually burn if the Mr. Golden Sun catches me outside.   I decided to give the Sandalwood a try as per Modern Essentials.  (Due to lack of faith, I used the regular junk on my face)   I put the Sandalwood on the back of my neck, where I usually burn pretty much.   Not a speck of even pink!   I will start using it now on all exposed areas.  

So wonderful to have healthy alternatives!

Thank you, doTerra!

Carly

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment