Tuesday 29 May 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Sanobella shampoo/ conditioner help please

Geranium is great for skin. Lavender would be good too to get the
scalp healthy.


On May 29, 9:03 pm, punkstammy <punksta...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Mandi, I agree, I have only used baking soda mixed iwth water and
> apple cider vinegar with doterra geranium as a rinse since March. My
> hair has never been softer. My scalp is now healthy too.
>
> On May 29, 10:00 pm, Mandie Potter <salburiousm...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>
>
> > It's not doterra but have you considered going shampoo free? I wash my
> > hair with baking soda and water. It may be an allergy.
>
> > On May 2?9, 8:47 am, Melanie Scott <oils4u2...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > Has anyone experienced really dry hair with the sanobella shampoo and conditioner? My daughter's hair is splitting and my scalp is getting really bad build up and also split ends. We don't use any other products or curling iron etc on her hair.
> > > Any tips on how to avoid that. I already tried leaving the conditioner in various minutes.
> > > Thanks

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment