Thursday 31 May 2012

Re: [Everything doTERRA] HELP - UTI

have you tried the over the counter product called Azo? it works well :)

Sent from my iPhone

On May 31, 2012, at 4:26 PM, Janette <janst@cableone.net> wrote:

> Day 5 of a UTI and I am feeling frustrated along with intense pain. I
> have followed EVERY recommendation found in the ME book,
> everythingessential.me and on this site including the pure cranberry
> juice. I am on the LLV and have taken the suggested oils internally,
> topically, put them on my feet, and rubbed them on my bladder with a
> warm compress. I tried the large amounts of the recommended oils 3x a
> day and when that didn't seem to help I tried smaller amounts each
> hour. (less more often) I have been successfully using the oils for
> over 2 1/2 years and I don't understand why I can't fix this. There
> shouldn't be a living bug in my entire body by now. The last time I
> had a UTI was 9 years ago so this isn't a chronic condition. I would
> GREATLY appreciate any and all suggestions including ...at what point
> would you go to a Dr. and get a pharmaceutical drug?
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://www.everythingdoterra.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment