Tuesday 29 May 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Roof of mouth

This method is also great with peppermint. I saw it first from Asti
but Emily Wright had us do it in her class as a wake up- we have used
it for decongestant for about a yr and live thus way. When I first
saw it introduced it was for narcolepsy.

Heather in WA

On May 28, 6:55 pm, Kristy Skoy <skoykri...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I love to do this with OnGuard too. It clears up any congestion I may have and soar throat. I put it on my thumb and rub it on the top of my mouth. Then I let it soak in for a minute and then press my tongue against. YUM! I don't know the exact benefits but it's my favorite way to use OnGuard.
>
> Kristy Skoy
>
> On May 28, 2012, at 7:00 PM, "Rex James (everythingessential)" <eesubmit...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> > OK I know this sounds uninformed but I read often the advice to use an
> > oil by applying to the roof of the mouth.  What is the best way to do
> > this, just put it on the tip of your finger and rub it on the roof of
> > the mouth? What is the advantage vs. under the tongue?  Thanks guys.
> > rlj
>
> > --
> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> > Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> > To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> > For more options, visit this group at
> >http://www.everythingdoterra.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment