Wednesday 30 May 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: From my friend, what do you suggest me to say to her?

You've gotten a lot of good advice already.... I would just ask her to keep doing research, if she is really concerned about it.  I did a ton of research before going to a class, and then did a lot more when I felt like something wasn't quite right.  It turned out I didn't know the right questions to ask and I was simply confused about how my upline handled my enrollment, but it wasn't anything shady.  I tried as hard as I could to find something that was legitimately bad about doTERRA and couldn't find anything other than a few comments complaining that a) they got one oil and it didn't work as promised (we all know oils work differently for different people); b) doTERRA is a copy of YL and that means they are worse than YL (always from YL people who have never tried doTERRA); or c) people thinking it is shady because they never meet 'satisfied customers' - only IPCs (they don't understand that once you try the oils you love them and don't want to buy retail, so it's true - pretty much everyone is an IPC)!  Anyway, all that to say - if she is really doing her research she would realize doTERRA is legit, so simply ask her to keep up her googling ;-)

Cara

On Wednesday, May 30, 2012 11:08:19 PM UTC-5, Lori Spalding wrote:
I know you seem to think highly about doterra. BUT I think you really should check it out... type in google 'is doterra misleading' you will find many entries that doterra is misleading. Be careful. I had a funny feeling for some reason about doterra so I decided to do some checking around. What I saw is quite alarming and want you to know about it too. I am sure there are some great products by doterra but maybe an exaggeration on their part with some of their products too to make it sound like it is all that. Just watching out for what is out there ya know.

Sent from my iPad

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment