Wednesday 30 May 2012

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: Concern about my oil business response on defective spa vapor diffusers.

I didn't say we shouldn't talk about things--but my concern was going today and getting too negative rather than just constructively dealing with it This was not the only instance. Again, not to offend--just my two cents.

Charly




On May 30, 2012, at 8:33 PM, Lynn <lynn19791997@yahoo.com> wrote:

> That is a nice post, Charly, but I have to say I like to be warned
> about things so I don't have to deal with the same problem.
>
> On May 29, 8:39 am, Charly Risenmay <doterrasananto...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>> This is a "general response"--not targeted at anyone. But I feel I want to
>> say something on this situation. My Oil Business is a business that was
>> set up by the Sedivy's to assist others in achieving success. They run
>> this business with the sole intent of helping others succeed like they
>> have. They are some of the most giving, supportive people I have had the
>> occasion to know. The diffusers were a great idea that they put out there
>> to help others have a tool--the first ones didn't work out. I can
>> certainly understand everyone's frustration with that. But it seems to
>> have come to a bash session on My Oil Business. I admit--I have never
>> reached a live person there, either. However, I just e-mail (as per their
>> suggestion on the voicemail) and I have always had a response and they have
>> always fixed whatever it is that I needed fixing. While I understand that
>> this is frustrating, perhaps it would of more value to be more positive.
>>
>> Lately there seems to be a lot of negativity about a lot of things. This
>> truly bothers me. I have started deleted masses of emails rather than read
>> them. There are always problems in life--we can approach them with a
>> positive manner looking for solutions, or we can throw up our hands and
>> kvetch about it. A few years ago, I decided to rid myself of anything that
>> continually created negative energy. I did this because I have great
>> struggles in life--and I knew I could not survive without making sure that
>> discarded the things that tore me down inside. I am not a head
>> -in-the-sand person. I know there are problems and they need solutions.
>> But I am concerned about the negative approach. And once that approach is
>> taken, there is a jump on the bandwagon situation that then escalates.
>>
>> I hope you will all forgive me for this post. I hope that rather than
>> "me-too-it-all-stinks", we can change things to "Great! What can we do to
>> solve this?" In this case, my suggestion would be that one person get the
>> info (as was done through the e-mail I am responding to) and post it for
>> all. But saying they do not care was kind of the tipping point for me to
>> speak up. I hope if I have hurt anyone that they will forgive me.
>>
>> Charly
>>
>> On Tue, May 29, 2012 at 10:11 AM, Kat Brockway Koopman <
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> doterra.koop...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Date: Tuesday, May 29, 2012
>>> Subject: My Oil Business: Update Tracking #746
>>> To: Doterra.koop...@gmail.com
>>
>>> Kathleen brockway Koopman,
>>
>>> This is an auto-generated email from an address that does not accept
>>> replies.
>>
>>> The case number 746 has been updated.
>>> You can check this case status by visiting this web page:
>>> http://myoilbusiness.3dcartstores.com/crm.asp?mk=bdb3qilic4-746
>>
>>> (Hotmail users may need to copy/paste this link into a browser
>>> manually.)
>>
>>> Important: If you have a "this is not spam" button in your email
>>> program, please click it to ensure you receive our next email when a
>>> representative responds to this case.
>>
>>> Ticket status: Completed
>>
>>> Department: Sales
>>
>>> Subject: Urgent matter
>>
>>> Kathleen,
>>
>>> I am sorry to hear that you are having problems with the diffuser. As
>>> stated on our website we are happy to make exchanges for the diffuser.
>>> We have sold over 5,000 SpaMist diffusers and have had less than 1% of
>>> the deffective. We have exchanged all of them and will continue to do
>>> so. The SpaVapor is a new diffuser and is working out great.
>>
>>> The PearlEssence SpaMist diffuser is no longer in stock. We have
>>> switched to the SpaVapor diffuser, which is very similar, but is
>>> actually a little better. We have had less returns with the new
>>> diffuser. I think you will find it is working better.
>>
>>> If you need any help with an exchange on the diffuser the best and
>>> fastest way to reach us through email. You can email your request to
>>> myoilbusiness.st...@gmail.com and they will be happy to help.
>>
>>> Thank you,
>>
>>> My Oil Business
>>
>>> Sincerely,
>>> My Oil Business
>>
>>> I was very surprised they either not realize or did not want to notice
>>> something was wrong here.
>>
>>> --
>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>>> Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
>>> To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
>>> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
>>> everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
>>> For more options, visit this group at
>>> http://www.everythingdoterra.com
>>
>> --
>> doTERRA Independent Product Consultant
>> IPC # 90467
>> (830) 388-9869
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://www.everythingdoterra.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment