Wednesday 30 May 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Someone in Brasil

My mom is in Guyana and is interested as well, so I contacted customer service.  They currently don't ship to anywhere in South America (just some of the central american countries), but if that person wants to sign up they can do that using a US address, either with a friend who forwards the products or at someplace like Mailboxes, Etc. which will automatically forward everything.  She'd have to check on her country's customs regulations and shipping standards, though!  I know my mom won't do it because she knows that often valuable items get 'lost' in the post in Guyana (common in many countries, unfortunately) and the US Embassy won't allow anything in glass bottles to be shipped or she can lose her mail privileges.  So, she is just going to have me get things for her, and then whenever they know someone coming to/from the US, I will send it to them to hand carry.  Hope this helps!  Check with customer service if you want to be sure :-)

On Wednesday, May 30, 2012 3:35:43 PM UTC-5, Leticia wrote:
I've been in touch with a lady in Brasil that has a spa and would like
to use the oils doterra with her clients, and maybe became a
consultant, because of the prises.. I would like,to know if someone is
on this situation or if there's anyone that can help me with this...
Many thanks
Leticia Gomes

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment