Thursday 31 May 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Numbing skin before tattoo/surgery?

Has anyone tried this? I am off to get a tattoo this weekend (my
first) and I'm such a weenie I'm afraid is going to hurt too much :) I
was thinking about maybe trying some oil to sort of numb my skin and
nerve endings just a tad? My thoughts were clove and/or black
pepper....but the skin will need to be cleaned so the ink will take.
Does anyone know if rubbing or spraying some on a few minutes before,
then cleaning the area, if it will last and do any good? I know it
will work internally in the cells for some time, but will it continue
to help numb the area a little bit if its wiped off? I imagine I can't
do it in between either since then my skin would be oily.....but maybe
just take a spray bottle for after? I was going to take my spray
bottle that has a blend of melaleuca, lavender, and helichrysum in it
for skin healing and spray that on after....but maybe I'll want the
pain properties instead?

I was thinking this would be helpful for the removal of moles too, but
am sort of afraid to try since they kind of have to dig those out a
little bit and it would hurt like a bugger if it didn't numb enough.
Anyone use anything to numb their skin?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment