Thursday 31 May 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: SanoBella?

I really like the shampoo, but I have fine wavy hair. The conditioner
we not thick enough to keep my hair from tangeling, so I mix it with a
heavier conditioner when I pit it on and let it sit while I finish my
shower.

On May 31, 8:31 am, Ctt777 <cissy42...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I've been using them for about 2 months & although I love them there
> is some dryness & buildup going on.  So like many shampoos &
> conditioners you should rotate every so often with different shampoo &
> conditioner.  So that's what I will do. :)
> Cissy
>
> On May 30, 3:46 pm, RunsWithScissors <tawanaha...@gmail.com> wrote:> I absolutely love the SanoBella shampoo/conditioner.  I even take them
> > to the salon with me when I have a haircut.  Give them a try.
>
> > On May 29, 8:15 pm, Carly Nelson <eojun...@gmail.com> wrote:> I've been thinking about trying the shampoo/conditioner, but have heard
> > > several who have problems with it....itching, dryness, build-up.
>
> > > Just wondering if the pros outweigh the cons on this stuff.   Sure wish
> > > they'd make samples!
>
> > > Thanks, y'all!
>
> > > Carly

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment