Thursday 31 May 2012

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: Need some assistance

I'm still holding out hope for the summer sizzle!!

Charly




On May 31, 2012, at 3:02 PM, Sherrie Wortel <letrows@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Shanna,
>
> I don't know if you've considered this, but periodically doTERRA will
> have specials that require more than our usual 50, 100 or 125 PV. For
> example, the free Frankincense with 200PV order. I always have mine
> ship out a few days into the month so I know of these specials to
> avoid missing out on a deal.
>
> Have a great day.
>
> Sherrie
>
> On May 31, 3:00 pm, "steu...@yahoo.com" <steu...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> I am trying to get my LRO ready for tomorrow and was wondering, what
>> do you all perfer to keep on hand that can be used for sore throats,
>> tummy aches and just common cold symptoms such as sneezing, watery
>> eyes, congestion. I want to make sure I have these for my family at
>> all times, my family seems to get little head colds once or twice a
>> year.
>> Thanks,
>> Shanna
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://www.everythingdoterra.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment