Thursday 31 May 2012

[Everything doTERRA] exhausted...help... and possible milk allergy

I am so exhausted lately.. I think my son not sleeping has caught up
to me... two questions... I think my son my have a sensitivity or
allergy to milk... any suggestions on that? he is 14 months old and
doesn't sleep well when he has milk.. he has been off of milk for
about a month now and is sleeping better... my mom says there is
something for lactose intolerance.. does anyone have any suggestions?
ALSO
I need to be awake to take care of my kids (all 5) and I fall asleep
at the strangest times....not good.... does anyone have any
suggestions on an oil or oils that can help me... normally peppermint
does a great job and I would swear by it.. but lately even it won't
touch the tiredness.
Thanks!
Jennifer

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment