Wednesday 30 May 2012

Re: [Everything doTERRA] From my friend, what do you suggest me to say to her?

I'm not sure what to say to her but... I 'googled' "doterra misleading"
and clicked on every single link on the first page. All were 'pro'
doTerra with the exception of one lady who only buys 'organic' oils that
are very low cost. She feels that both YL and doTerra are overpriced.
Basically after reading it, she doesn't know what she is talking about
and is buying cheap perfume grade and is fussing about a pyramid scheme,
which we are not, no one is losing money they have invested. The other
post was troubling. It was from a Canadian couple and they didn't have
anything bad to say about the products but had issues with the company.
Shipping and being credited with commissions. At first glance I would
say people signed up and either misstyped their name, didn't put the
correct IPC# in or something. Unfortunately, this is a problem that many
of us are aware of. I make sure they have my IPC number if they sign up
otherwise there is a risk of them going into the 'orphan' status.
Ironically if you google doTerra scam the same stuff comes up.
I would probably ask if she read the links and just say simply that
there isn't a company on the planet that everyone thinks is perfect and
I use them because they work. Then I'd give her examples of the
wonderful stories you have to share.
gin
On 5/30/2012 8:08 PM, Doterra wrote:
> I know you seem to think highly about doterra. BUT I think you really should check it out... type in google 'is doterra misleading' you will find many entries that doterra is misleading. Be careful. I had a funny feeling for some reason about doterra so I decided to do some checking around. What I saw is quite alarming and want you to know about it too. I am sure there are some great products by doterra but maybe an exaggeration on their part with some of their products too to make it sound like it is all that. Just watching out for what is out there ya know.
>
> Sent from my iPad
>

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment