Thursday 31 May 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: skin care line

I copied this from a previous post from my daughter:

I have been a Master Esthetician for over 10 years and have worked and
studied many different skin care lines. I
understand the in's and out's of what goes into a great skin care line
to make it work and do what they claim. First of all any company can
claim that if they have one drop of an "active ingredient" they can
claim that it will do whatever it is meant to, however most of the
time there is not enough of that product to do anything. There are so
many reasons why I choose to use the Doterra skin care in my facials,
however the most important to me is that the "active ingredient" is
the oils themselves. Notice where on the ingredient list the "active
ingredients" fall because they should always be at the top. You have
to have certain ingredients in a product to bind the ingredients, the
amazing part about the doterra skin care line is it is paraben free
because the oils themselves are preservatives naturally, so there for
they do not need to put those additives in there to keep it from going
bad. This also makes it so the product can absorb into the skin and do
what it is meant to:) Also something that is very important for people
to know is when using a skin care line it is important to use the
cleanser, toner and moisturizer, they are all equally important, the
skins natural Ph level is at a 7, when you use a cleanser is will
bring the skin down to about a 3 or 4, the toners job is to bring the
Ph back up to a 7, that way when you put moisturizer on it can add the
extra moisture the skin needs, if you skip the toner and just use the
moisturizer then it will have to fight to bring the Ph back up. I have
helped alot of clients get their skin cleared up using this line along
with doing the candida cleanse, education is key to understanding and
the skin is where most problems deep inside manifest, its the bodies
way of cleaning itself out, so its not always a bad thing, its just
the bodies way of communicating:)


On May 31, 9:23 am, Charly Risenmay <doterrasananto...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> I love the skin care line. Rather than adding more oils, I use Immortelle. I wish I could bathe in that stuff. I have combination skin. I use the regular facial lotion during the day and the hydrating cream at night. I feel like I skin looks better than it has in years.
>
> Charly
>
> On May 31, 2012, at 9:36 AM, Leah Brugmann <lbrugma...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>
>
> > Hi everyone! I just received my do'terra facial toner, scrub and
> > foaming wash. I am very eager to start using this. I have combination
> > type skin  prone to occasional break outs. I am curious to hear about
> > other people who have used this and the results they got. Also was
> > thinking about perhaps adding some oils to the toner such but didn't
> > know if this is a good idea. Thanks so much!
>
> > --
> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> > Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> > To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> > For more options, visit this group at
> >http://www.everythingdoterra.com- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment