Wednesday 2 May 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Deaf Doterra Resources

Would it be possible to get a copy of that DVD for those of us who are
not deaf but have someone we are trying to work with who is? I am
currently working with my uncle who is deaf and it is hard as i try to
explain things and some resources would be great. my email is
Eoils4life@gmail.com thanks

Zack Waktins


On May 2, 4:50 am, Kat Brockway Koopman <doterra.koop...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Emily, sure! We have different teams but we are friendly!
>
> In Indiana this Sunday, I'm having a booth and it'll be exciting to
> meet a premier hearing Ipc from local Indiana helping us out and it
> will be her rich experience because we all are deaf at the booth at a
> majority of deaf people attending the event! :)
>
> I will have other booth in Rochester, ny June, then possibly in
> Georgia in june or July. Of course all are deaf events...
>
> I'm proud to say my team made a testimonial video as we speak.  We all
> gave our experiences using oils and products in ASL! Full deaf
> members. No subtitle though for hearing. It's for using with DVD and
> tv at the booth! Exciting!
>
> Kat
>
> On Apr 29, 7:59 pm, Emily Drolshagen <emily.drolsha...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>
>
> > Kat, are you willing to help people who are Deaf who are not on your team?
> > Emily
>
> > On Sun, Apr 29, 2012 at 12:17 PM, Deborah K <kingz...@windstream.net> wrote:
> > > I was happy to see this thread....I have been talking to a young gal
> > > about becoming an IPC and she, too, is deaf. I have been able to
> > > direct her to some of the youtube videos which have cc, but
> > > unfortunately, my favorite video with Emily Wright discussing how
> > > doTerra sources their oils is on vimeo, and there is no cc.  It would
> > > be awesome to have subtitles/cc for videos and webinars!
>
> > > On Apr 29, 11:59 am, Patricia Leavitt <doterradisco...@gmail.com>
> > > wrote:
> > > > I have some dear friends who are deaf and when I do events for them I
> > > hire
> > > > an interpreter, as you know
> > > > that can be costly. I have a friend in Las Vegas who teaches and
> > > interprets
> > > > ASL, we have been talking to her
> > > > regarding some basic videos she could help us with.
> > > > If I have an opportunity when I am in California this weekend to talk to
> > > > Dr. Hill, I will get his input and also tell
> > > > him of our concerns. We will be attending the West Coast Convention at
> > > the
> > > > LA Sheraton (by LAX), if any of
> > > > you are attending this meeting let me know, I am picking up the tickets
> > > for
> > > > my team.
>
> > > > Pat
>
> > > > On Sun, Apr 29, 2012 at 8:07 AM, Doterra <doterra.lorispald...@gmail.com
> > > >wrote:
>
> > > > > It would be great to have subtitles or cc on webnair, I. Am also
> > >  deaf..
>
> > > > > Sent from my iPad
>
> > > > > On Apr 29, 2012, at 4:35 AM, Kat Brockway Koopman <
> > > > > doterra.koop...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > > > > Hi! I am one of deaf ipcs. And am executive for my team of 27 deaf
> > > > > > members so far (all over us) and growing fast since I joined 2 months
> > > > > > ago. I have been working on the doterra deaf members doing
> > > > > > testimonials on their experience using the oils
> > > > > > and will make a testimonial DVD in ASL. I'm attending deaf events
> > > with
> > > > > > booths and will show thetestimonials in ASL signs.
>
> > > > > > Any deaf ipcs can contact or refer to me to join team where we will
> > > > > > have a Deaf retreat to give trainings and so forth in ASL without
> > > > > > interpreters. We have been researching excessively, since it is
> > > > > > frustrated we are always last people to u derstand about doterra when
> > > > > > there are lack of subtitles or captions on all business tools videos.
>
> > > > > > Kat from MD.
>
> > > > > > On Mar 24, 11:48 am, Emily Drolshagen <emily.drolsha...@gmail.com>
> > > > > > wrote:
> > > > > >> Would it help if we came up with some sort of petition do you
> > > think?  So
> > > > > >> that we all get heard together instead of individually?  I have
> > > called
> > > > > >> about this many times and so have my friends but if we all talk to
> > > > > >> different customer service reps I'm not sure the point would get
> > > > > across.  I
> > > > > >> don't really want to say petition because it's not that we are
> > > > > protesting
> > > > > >> something but if we could get a list of names together to send up or
> > > > > >> something?  suggestions?
>
> > > > > >> Emily
>
> > > > > >> On Sat, Mar 24, 2012 at 5:30 AM, Patricia Leavitt <
> > > > > doterradisco...@gmail.com
>
> > > > > >>> wrote:
> > > > > >>> Maybe if a lot of us called doTerra in your behalf they would work
> > > a
> > > > > >>> little harder on getting this done. I have a small group of
> > > wonderful
> > > > > >>> people who are deaf, fortunately one of them is not hearing
> > > impaired
> > > > > and is
> > > > > >>> an interpreter so we always have someone available. These oils are
> > > so
> > > > > >>> important for all of us and if we can help we want to do that.
> > > > > >>> I will call doTerra and send an email in behalf of all those who
> > > are
> > > > > >>> hearing impaired.
>
> > > > > >>> Blessings,
> > > > > >>> Pat
>
> > > > > >>> On Fri, Mar 23, 2012 at 11:18 PM, sparklinsta...@hotmail.com <
> > > > > >>> sparklinsta...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > > > >>>> I am also deaf and want to do the business but I am also a mother
> > > and
> > > > > >>>> am very limited on time. My upline called doTerra about two
> > > months ago
> > > > > >>>> and they were told that they were working on subtitles/text for
> > > the
> > > > > >>>> webinars and it should be available in February...well it is now
> > > March
> > > > > >>>> and I haven't seen anything. I was going to call myself and find
> > > out.
> > > > > >>>> It makes me feel better since I am new to this and am so very
> > > > > >>>> overwhelmed with all the information and lack of time to look
> > > things
> > > > > >>>> up. It would be good to have more contact with other deaf IPCs and
> > > > > >>>> more access to everything that is out there. I also can't afford
> > > to
> > > > > >>>> hire ASL interpreter to follow me around which makes it
> > > difficult. I
> > > > > >>>> am however very blessed to have friends and family to help me.
>
> > > > > >>>> Hopefully something will happen very soon!!
> > > > > >>>> Chennelle
>
> > > > > >>>> --
> > > > > >>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> > > > > >>>> Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> > > > > >>>> To post to this group, send email to
> > > > > everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> > > > > >>>> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > > > > >>>> everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> > > > > >>>> For more options, visit this group at
> > > > > >>>>http://www.everythingdoterra.com
>
> > > > > >>> --
> > > > > >>> PAT LEAVITT
> > > > > >>> FOUNDING DIAMOND CONSULTANT
>
> > > > > >>>  --
> > > > > >>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> > > > > >>> Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> > > > > >>> To post to this group, send email to
> > > > > everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> > > > > >>> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > > > > >>> everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> > > > > >>> For more options, visit this group at
> > > > > >>>http://www.everythingdoterra.com
>
> > > > > > --
> > > > > > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> > > > > > Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> > > > > > To post to this group, send email to
> > > everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> > > > > > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > > > > > everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> > > > > > For more options, visit this group at
> > > > > >http://www.everythingdoterra.com
>
> > > > > --
> > > > > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> > > > > Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> > > > > To post to this group, send email to
> > > everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> > > > > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > > > > everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> > > > > For more options, visit this group at
> > > > >http://www.everythingdoterra.com
>
> > > > --
> > > > PAT LEAVITT
> > > > FOUNDING DIAMOND CONSULTANT
>
> > > --
> > > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> > > Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> > > To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> > > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > > everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> > > For more options, visit this group at
> > >http://www.everythingdoterra.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment