Thursday 31 May 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: exhausted...help... and possible milk allergy

I would be happy to correspond w/ you. My son had numerous life
threatening food allergies that led to him not sleeping and I ended up
w/ stress and all w/ adrenal burnout. That might be your situation.
If I were you I would go off all caffeine and all sugars. I can tell
you more later if you email me at wholenewmom at gmail dot com.

On May 31, 10:37 pm, Janthia Hamblin <janthi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Falling asleep at strange times ? What popped into my head was narcolepsy.
> Havent done any research on this but might be worth checking out. Also low
> thyroid? Could be hormonal.
> On May 31, 2012 6:08 PM, "Jennifer" <jdsve...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> > I am so exhausted lately.. I think my son not sleeping has caught up
> > to me... two questions... I think my son my have a sensitivity or
> > allergy to milk... any suggestions on that? he is 14 months old and
> > doesn't sleep well when he has milk.. he has been off of milk for
> > about a month now and is sleeping better... my mom says there is
> > something for lactose intolerance.. does anyone have any suggestions?
> > ALSO
> > I need to be awake to take care of my kids (all 5) and I fall asleep
> > at the strangest times....not good.... does anyone have any
> > suggestions on an oil or oils that can help me... normally peppermint
> > does a great job and I would swear by it.. but lately even it won't
> > touch the tiredness.
> > Thanks!
> > Jennifer
>
> > --
> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> > Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> > To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> > For more options, visit this group at
> >http://www.everythingdoterra.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment