Tuesday 29 May 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: oil blend for hormones and insomnia

I am using one drop of whisper over my heart every night (GREAT women's blend).  Vetiver on my feet helps me sleep solid and I tried the phytoestrogen for 2 months forgot to order it and couldn't figure out why my hot flashes were coming back... got right back on it and have more energy since I'm sleeping well and not flashing ;)  Everyone is different... so one answer won't solve all the problems... others??

On Tuesday, May 29, 2012 3:25:22 PM UTC-6, runtobefree wrote:
Hello I am on a budget & I am looking for an oil blend that would be
best for women's hormones and insomnia?
Thank you.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment