Wednesday 30 May 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: How does Oregano remove Skin Tags?

CBW, It was a good try and that's what counts. I would try mixing Oregano with OnGuard (10 bottles of each). Just don't document it like I did, please. Ha ha!

On Friday, May 25, 2012 5:20:27 PM UTC+2, CBW wrote:
Greg last month I ordered 10 bottles of Oregano. I have been rubbing it on my beer belly every morning and night for the last 2 weeks. It has not dried up and fell off yet, its still there. I was hoping it was just one big skin tag, no such luck. Guess I'll have to try Slim and Sassy.

On Thursday, May 24, 2012 4:49:31 AM UTC-7, Greg Pawlik wrote:
I just found out that a friend of mine got rid of several skin tags with Oregano oil after only a few days!

One of my workers I supervise suggested to me that perhaps I should put Oregano oil all over my neck to see if my head will fall off. Not a bad idea. Perhaps I shouldn't talk too much about doTerra with everyone I know.  8o)

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment