Monday 21 October 2013

[Everything doTERRA] Re: serious back problems

Valerie.
I love all the suggestions in this email chain so far!!  I would suggest you do the AromaTouch technique on your friend.  Have her buy the ATT kit and you apply her oils on her.  It would be awesome to teach her the technique also and you can give each other ATT because it sounds like you need it too!  

On Friday, October 18, 2013 10:04:38 AM UTC-4, Valerie Hampton wrote:
A sweet friend has struggled w/back problems for quite some time.  I'm totally sold on doTERRA & am sure there is help for her w/doTERRA.  Anyone like to comment?  (These are her words.  I'm not even sure what a neurostimulator is or if that would spell more trouble for her.)
Thank you, thank you for any & all help, testimonials, etc.

I think I initially hurt my back years ago when someone ran a red light and hit me broadside.  With the momentum of his car, it slammed me into another car. Had back problems ever since. 
Also, my body started to turn on me once I hit 50.  (She's 59 now)  I have DDD (degenerative disk disease), which is worse on my lunar spine L2-3, L4-5 and L5-S1.  I can't do anymore surgery because it will create a domino effect and the next disc will collapse. I'm also developing Scoliosis. I can't imagine living in pain for the rest of my life.  So I hope I've finally passed all the tests to have the neurostimulator.  It will block pain signals to my brain, so my brain won't know that I'm in pain.


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment