Wednesday 30 October 2013

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: laundry soap

I used to own a cloth diaper store.  And with cloth diapers you needed to be careful with what detergents you use because of build up.  They would also smell is you have hard water and due to the build up.  There can be build up in your machine and on the clothes.  I haven't tried the On Guard detergent yet but wondered if the smell issues some people are having is similar to what some people experienced with cloth diapers.  You can also put purify in your washer to help the smells.
Lynda

Sent from my iPad

On Oct 30, 2013, at 7:44 AM, Kelly <hjkh1998@gmail.com> wrote:

I have been using it since convention and have not had the smell, though I did run my husbands work jeans through the washer 3 times, and they are actually cleaner now then they have been in months!  So I'm very impressed with the way it cleans.  I think it is just getting through all the layers of build up.  Also, like someone else wrote, maybe using too much.  My little girl and husband have very sensitive skin and neither of them have had any issues with the OnGuard detergent.  We have also NOT experienced any bad odor.  But I have been using a homemade detergent for the past 2 years so maybe that's why, no fragrance in the clothes to be unmasked.  We also do not use fabric softners or dryer sheets.  Just vinegar in the rinse.  Though I don't feel the need to do that anymore either, as the clothes are nice and soft.
 

On Monday, October 28, 2013 2:23:50 AM UTC-4, gardenmom2002 wrote:
Hi Everyone,
I purchased the convention kit this month and have been using the laundry soap. As a massage therapist I am picky about how my sheets smell. I noticed after using the new laundry soap that my sheets smell like rancid oil! My daughter has also noticed an awful smell on her clothes after using the same laundry soap. Is anyone else having an issue with it? I'm going to ask doTERRA about it as well.
Thanks,
Nancy Farmer

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment