Wednesday 30 October 2013

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Candida cleanse & nursing

Hi,
I am planning a Candida cleanse for my 13 year old son. He has been having night cough and also wakes up sniffing and blowing his nose which can last throughout the day. Very sensitive to smells and dust. Any strong smells will make him sneeze and blow his nose. A change in temperature, too, E.g  from an airconditioned to a non-aircon place. 
 
Other than GX Assist and PB Assist, should he need to detox with Zendocrine before he starts?
 
 
Thank you for your input!
 
Tsui Ling
 
 
 

On Monday, October 28, 2013 12:17:38 PM UTC+8, Christina Johnson wrote:
Thanks for the advice! I forgot to mention that I do drink kefir daily :-)

I started taking the probiotics I already had again, and when my eldest had HER appt, I wasn't blocked anymore.

So I keep on keeping on with my oils in water and at bedtime and raw ACV in the mornings and kefir and probiotics :-)

If I do GX, (I was recommended to do it very slowly)  I'll update on how that goes. Getting PB for as soon as my current probiotics are all gone. :-)

Thanks!

:) Christina
Sent from my iPod

On Oct 24, 2013, at 8:26 PM, Emily Malmgren <esmal...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Kefir is really good for a probiotic/prebiotic. I drink that along with taking the PB Assist. That's all I would do if I were still nursing.
>
> --

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment