Tuesday 29 October 2013

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Deep Blue in Massage Therapy

I use Deep blue for tight muscles and have been using it for the past few days for my neck. The pain does subside for awhile after deep blue is applied. Deep blue is great!

On Monday, October 28, 2013 7:24:13 PM UTC-6, Jodyro4 wrote:
I have recently converted over to using Deep Blue in my massage practice and have found that it is doing a much better job in pain management for my clients that the well-known product I was using before.  My personal testimony regarding Deep Blue is that about 3 weeks ago I took a hard fall when running out to my car.  I fell into my left shoulder and the jarring made it feel like my sternum had moved over to the right by an inch.  I went to the chiro. the following day and thankfully was scheduled off work for a full week while on vacation.  I used Deep Blue every night and day for that week and felt a great deal of relief from the pain.  Upon return from vacation I followed up with a massage and was able to get back to work.  The deep blue has allowed me to keep functioning while working and I feel the healing has progressed quicker than had I not been using it.  


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment