Thursday 31 October 2013

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Missouri IPC's?

I live in Springfield and just became an IPC.  I enrolled under a lady from Ohio, where I am originally from, and am looking for people in Springfield or nearby, to connect with.  My e-mail address is rachael.shreve@gmail.com If you would like to contact me. :)  Thank you!

On Thursday, May 2, 2013 12:26:01 AM UTC-5, Scents With Bling wrote:
Hi,
I have been looking into doTERRA for about a year now.  Are there any IPC's in South Central Missouri?  I live in Texas County.  I have tried with no luck to contact several people, one of whom is in my area and I have to say that getting information is like pulling teeth.  I even called home office and contacted the one they recommended and nothing.  I got a packet of info and then nothing.  Haven't heard from them since.  It's been months and several emails later.  So here I sit looking for someone to answer questions and concerns.  I love essential oils and what they do both for myself and my 4 shih tzus.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks in advance.
 
Lora

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment